Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hello Old Friend...


I have wanted to leave my page dedicated to Bryce until he was found and now that he is in heaven I want to honor his life by sharing the beautiful joys my family brings to me.  From the loss of Bryce I have learned to love my children, family and friends in a way I didn't understand before.  Strange...just when you think you couldn't possibly love someone more...you can.  Now, I hug my children more and hold my husband longer.    
All these months I have been so afraid that I would forget to journal all the beautiful new things my children are learning and how much they are growing.  Morgan is almost two....TERRIBLE TWO!!!  She has been a heaping handful for some time now.  She is talking more and more each day.  She loves to dance and just be silly when any music comes on.  She is so funny and makes us laugh all the time.

Hunter is still growing and is such a handsome young man.  It is so tough for him.  You look at him and you see a young adult, yet, he is still just a young child at heart.  I am never sure which one I am going to get when he wakes in the morning.  Some days it is super helpful and wonderful super Hunter to the rescue and others......well, lets just call it what it is...the terrible teenage years!!!  Calgon take me away!  He is such a strong athlete and hopes that he will be able to succeed in that area when he is older.  I pray that his dreams come true. 
 He is so smart and just made NJHS.  I am just beaming with pride for him!  I know he won't read this for a long time as he is busy with school, sports & girls, but, I hope he truly does know how much I love him and very proud of him I am. 

Wes has picked up the guitar and is amazingly wonderful at it.  I guess some people just have a knack for it and he is one of them.  He looks so natural (and handsome) sitting there playing his guitar. 
I have a lot to update but must get some rest.  Sleep tight.  Don't let the bed bugs bite.

2 comments:

Life with boys... said...

I am so sorry to hear about Bryce and send my love and prayers to his family.

As for you and your family what wonderful pictures and I cannot get over how big Morgan is getting! Way to go Hunter and wow Wes!

Miss catching up and hope to talk soon.

MaddiePie Creations said...

welcome back!!