Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Icky Bugs and Babies


Well, I am sick. I am not a good sick person. I thought I just had a sore throat from draining sinuses and ear infection but the doctor (I don't like him at all) said it is the flu. What a jerk telling me I have the flu and it has to run its course! Doesn't he know how much I have to do this week!??? I don't feel like I have the flu. I haven't had a fever but I did get the chills before I dozed off yesterday evening, I can't swallow and am generally achy. This stinks. Wes will be home on Saturday and I don't want to share my icky bugs with him so I have to be better by then. Lord, Please heal me quickly so that I can enjoy my weekend with Wes. I have missed him so and can't wait to see him. Six weeks is just way to long to go without a hug from my husband.

We had a great weekend. Hunter stayed with a friend Friday and then they won their basketball game Saturday. After baseball tryouts he had four of his buddies over on Saturday. They were hilarious! I am both pleased and disgusted that they felt comfortable enough to be themselves in front of me...Now if I could just get him to sit still a minute I could get some new pictures of him too.

Morgan changes everyday and is so funny. She claps and cheers for everything. At Hunter's game she was clapping for the other team! Her favorite thing last week was for me to tell her to say Momma, she shakes her head no and says Dada! Now she is saying Momma and Bubba again. She took a break from anything other than Dada for a few weeks. On Friday she took a few steps behind a push toy and took at least four steps on Saturday. She doesn't like to fall down and stands in a squatted position for a long while contemplating her next move...it cracks me up.

As for me, I am still watching and logging what I eat and have actually lost weight! I am thrilled!!! I haven't walkws as much as I want but I am going to get there. I have been doing the pantry workout...cleaning it out and using the cans as weights. I love it and can barely move my arms when I am done.



1 comment:

Leslie said...

Feel better, Heather!