Saturday, July 18, 2009

It is toooo HOT!!!

If you are anywhere near Texas or the South in general you know that it has been just too darn hot to do much of anything outside. We have ventured out a little in the mornings to the park and zoo, but were miserable and tired at the end of the day. It is all I can do to get the yard mowed without having a heat stroke. As you can see, Morgan is happy cooling off in a pool!
Poor Wesley. I simply don't know how he works outside in the heat all day. While he is building this school he is completely exposed with nothing but his little hard hat to keep him cool. I don't even want to think about how hot he gets while welding with the hood and heavy long sleeves on...yuck! Just another reason for me to be so proud of him and how hard he works for our family.

On a cooler note...

A few weeks ago I started keeping two little girls A-7 and L-9. I have them about two weeks of the month. They are a treat! Morgan is having a great time and looks forward to them getting here in the mornings. She greets them with a huge smile and claps because they are here. We have a few indoor field trips I would like to take them on to get out of the house but still escape the heat. Maybe the OMNI, a museum, the movies, who knows. We had a great time making glass bead magnets together and have more crafts lined up. I will post pictures if we ever get to complete them.

Other than Morgan growing like a weed, nothing around here has changed. House is still a wreck, I miss Hunter more then I thought was possible, Wes is still looking for permanent employment, and God is still good.

No comments: