Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

More than anything else, I want to take a minute to thank my husband, my father, my friends, and all of those who have served America! Because of your sacrifice, I am able to FREELY sit here today reading my devotional, praying to God, and loving my family. You all gave and give so much and get so little in return. For those of you who served in the past, you are always remembered in our home. For those of you serving now, we pray for your safe return home. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart. Our family applauds & salutes you!
Wes, Morgan & I spent the evening at home grilling and just hanging out. We had another delicious dinner after the local fireworks show was over. We grilled brisket, sauteed summer squash w/onion & mushrooms again, and boiled baby red potatoes with fresh corn on the cob. I love all of the grilling and fresh food we get to enjoy when Wes is home! I also love the cuddling and dancing for Morgan in the living room. I already have a roast in the crock pot for Italian sandwiches tomorrow and will let you know how that turns out. Smells heavenly! Thank you again to Mommaloo and her family for the wonderful blessing you gave us this week!

No comments: