Sunday, June 14, 2009

Faith

I have said this many times lately but I feel like Mel Gibson in the movie Braveheart...You know the scene where he is tied to the table, they want him to bow to the king, and they are stretching him apart trying to get him to give in, but instead he screams, "Freedom!!!!!!!" That is what my faith feels like right now. I try not to vent to much or complain on here. I know that no matter what is going on in my life, I am incredibly blessed. I have to be honest and confess, my confidence is a little shaky. I know that God has a beautiful plan for my family and I hope he presents it to us soon. God knows our needs. This week in my Proverbs 31 Ministries:Daily Devotional, I read; "But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind." James 1:6 (NIV)
God, Please help me to put my faith and trust in you all day every day. Thank you for the blessings that I know are coming our way. Amen.






1 comment:

Life with boys... said...

Faith can be hard at times and I know that right now it is staring you in the face, I am glad you are placing it all in God's hands, it will work out and as you have said and I am sure still saying, he has never failed to provide before. Keep me posted on how things are going, I have been thinking about you alot~!