Monday, November 3, 2008

You can call me Flower if you want to....

Our Halloween was Spooktacular! Corney I know, but I couldn't help myself. We spent the evening at a team mates home and neighborhood trick or treating by hayride (although there was no hay so trailer ride?). What a great way to tag along with your kids with out being exhausted! Hunter chose a nostalgic (and inexpensive) ghost costume and Morgan was a flower. As usual, we had a wonderful time with B's family.


Hunter's team played a great game Saturday. They lost, but not for lack of effort. I am so proud of the athlete he is becoming. For so long, it has been easy for him and has just come natural, now he is having to make an effort and learn new things and is making us so proud. His coach called me today and let me know that Hunter is the most complimented and talked about player in all of our league. Can you imagine how proud I am as a parent right now? Good job Hunter Bear!!! Keep giving 110% in all things and you will always feel like a winner. We are all so proud of you. Your a great athlete, student and big brother. We love you so much!!!




No comments: