Thursday, March 5, 2009

Splish splash she was taking a bath...

What a hot mess our baby girl is! Bath time has always been fun for her but she is taking it to a whole new level these days. Since she is such an independent and messy eater she has to have bath as soon as she is done with dinner. She loves it! She hates wearing clothes and diapers and wants to "air out" as long as I will let her. Once in the tub, she shrieks and shrills, claps, laughs and splashes all over the place. She loves to stand and then plop back down in the water on her bottom. We were able to get her last splash session, I mean bath, on video but I don't have enough memory on my computer to load it for you. Here she is on her way to the tub and of course playing with her rubber ducky and hippo.
She also said Hunter, well "Hunna", twice this morning. He was so touched he was literally speechless. Love my babies!




Posted by Picasa