Monday, March 23, 2009

Let's Play Ball!!!

Hunter's baseball season is now in full swing. We are finally blessed with great coaches and Hunter is loving the sport again. We all know that football is his passion, but it is nice to see him have fun playing ball with out a helmet covering his whole face. As a Mother, there is no greater reward than watching your child play and love what they are doing. I don't think that Hunter realizes just how proud of him we are. Hunter's grades are awesome, his attitude has improved leaps and bounds, he is a great helper at home, and his prayers are becoming more sincere and less routine. I am sure very soon he will sigh at me and roll his eyes when I ask him to mow the lawn, but until them I am going to relish in this moment and pray there are more to come.
As soon as we returned from Spring Break we had a baseball game and played against two of Hunter's closest friends. It was a good game and Hunter really seemed to have fun. He didn't even take it personally when his buddy tagged him out at first. It is a little harder to watch every play with Morgan there. As usual, she is a mess and wants every ones attention. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have friends I could pass her too every now and then.

No comments: