Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Block Frames and Picture Holders

I have been trying to spend a little more "me" time doing things I love again. As we all know, I love to make things and would love, love, love to have a cute little whimsical shop one day full of random photos, my own studio, a little cafe and all the most adorable things! Until then, you can shop till ya drop here on my blog. Last summer I promised to start making these and held off for one reason or another. I was recently re-inspired by the VERY last minute need to help a friend with a baby shower gift. Needless to say, the Mommy to be was thrilled with her custom made gifts. I have been working late like a lil' elf each night since. I am taking custom orders and hope to have a full line up and moving soon.



3 comments:

Together We Save said...

I love these frames. So cute.

Those Crazy Scotts said...

Thank you. I am enjoying making them.

Leslie said...

Those are beautiful, Heather! You're so talented!