Friday, April 24, 2009

To Market, To Market, with Coupons in Tow...

Everywhere I turn, from helpful friends, blogging, my MTM group, and my family, I am surrounded by news and info about coupons, money saving web sites, and sales. I know that I could really save my family some green if I were to pull myself together and really utilize the information and availability of these resources. Now let's just be honest and say that it is daunting just thinking about it and then overwhelming when you actually stop and decide to use them...where do you start? Surely I am not the only one feeling this way...Am I??? To make things easier for myself, I sat down and compiled a list of all of the sites I use or have been referred to. They are great tools. One may work better for you than it does for me and vise versa. This is just a beginning as there are so many ways to save money. I personally love that Coupon Mom is free! I hope that this helps to get you started, just click on the name and it will take you to the fabulous links!

Coupon Surfer

Fabulessly Frugal

Free4Moms

Groceries Dirt Cheap

Mom Advice

Mom2MomDFW

Mommys Wishlist

Mummy Deals

P&G E Saver

Right at Home

Shop4freebies

Shortcuts .com

Sisters of Savings

Smart Source

The Frugal Mom Blog

The Grocery Game

No comments: