Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I loved my devotional today...

“Then when the king's edict is proclaimed throughout all his vast realm, all the women will respect their husbands, from the least to the greatest." Esther 1:20 (NIV)

As I have shared before, I was blessed by Mommaloo forwarding this devotional to me. I love it! I love the words of wisdom. I love that they look to God's word in everything concerning their families. This is the mother and wife my heart desires to be. Wesley if you read this please know that I love you, I respect you, and I honor you. Kids when you read this later, please remember what type of husband and wife God instructs us to be. Family is the most beautiful blessing God granted us here on earth. I love you all so much!!!

http://proverbs31devotions.blogspot.com/



1 comment:

Mommaloo said...

I need a new blog...it's been a week. At least I can read about it all if I can't see you every day.