Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I am not ready for this!!!!

Morgan pulled herself up in her crib and stood up on her own during nap today! I was excited and terrified all at the same time. She was happy and bouncing. She definitely knew was was doing something cool. We haven't even lowered her crib as she just started sitting up and crawling a month ago. Later in the afternoon Hunter called me in the kitchen to show me that she had crawled all the way through the house to the kitchen, pulled herself up on the case of bottled water and was trying to get her knee up so she could crawl up the cabinet...what happened to baby steps? I was cleaning out her clothes and hats again today and the overpriced cap that Wes bought her at Seven Falls in Colorado (it was way to big but we wanted to protect her little head) almost fits her perfect now. Wow how they grow!!!
Another thing I am not ready for....Mom bought Hunter an Electric Guitar for Christmas. I encouraged her I know that music is good for him developmentally and I am a true believer it is just good for the soul. THANK GOD IT CAME WITH EARPHONES!!!

I am almost done packing away all of the Christmas stuff. I procrastinated because I knew I would buy more during the 75% and 80% clearance sales. I over bought but got some really great deals for next year. I purchased a beautiful wreath at Hobby Lobby originally priced $99.95 for 20 bucks!!!! Yeeeee Hawwww!

I am signing up for a biggest looser challenge with my Mom's group. I am nervous because I have issues with will power...meaning I have none. I love food. I love to cook. I love to serve people comfort food in my home. I finally quit smoking almost two years ago (I smoked a pack a day for 12 years!) and am now addicted to food instead. Plus nursing Morgan leaves me famished so I eat more than I should. I am done with the excuses...I want to be healthy again. This is not just for me but for Wes and the children. Pray that I am successful. I know that it is God's desire for me to be healthy so that I can serve him and my family better.

1 comment:

Life with boys... said...

You can do it girl!

As for Morgan wait to go little one! She making a run for it as far as milestons are concerned anyway.