Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday...

It was a "snow" day today and the school was closed so we were all able to sleep in and have a wonderfully lazy day. It was a good thing since I was up until after 4:00 a.m. going through old pictures, cards and letters. I am such a pack rat. Some of them brought back memories, some made me laugh. I giggled at Hunter's hand drawn birthday cards to me...he put soooo many candles on my cake. He must have thought I was really old. I actually still have cards and the invitation from Hunter's first Birthday. So on his day off Hunter played with his sister a bit and then had a friend over for most of the day. The two of them were even able to play outside once it warmed up in the afternoon. Morgan has been a hoot lately. She is all about her big brother. She actually threw a fit and put her head down on the rug the cry when he left for basketball practice Monday! I was amused as that was a first. She has been really "crawling" with her arms up off the floor vs the army style body frag she used to pull off. She is much faster now. She is also pulling herself up and standing while holding on with just one hand. Next thong you know she is going to give me the "look ma no hands!" squeal and life as I know it will be over. Her little legs have rolls on top of rolls and are so cute. We learned that she is too big and too mobile to take baths in the kitchen sink anymore. I can no longer safely contain her. I am trying to teach her to relax and float in the tub. She is doing pretty good as long as I am in there with her or the water is shallow enough that her backside is on the tub floor. She also said Momma a lot this week which was music to my heart!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw so cute

Anonymous said...

She looks so content in the water. The one where she is standing holding on with one hand with the look tada is really cute. I loved all the pictures