Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cluttered

Everything in my life feels cluttered right now and I do not like it....AT ALL. I feel like de-cluttering my home has become a daunting and exhausting task. My brain is so cluttered that now, at 2:30 a.m., is the only time I can unwind my gears and breathe a little. I thought I would make a

quick to do list while it is still all clear to me:

Call insurance company
Birth Announcements (is is even okay to send them out this late)
Clean out closets and drawers and GET RID of things that don't fit.
File, file, file
Shred, shred, shred
Fill out both kids baby books
organize photos and put in albums or boxes
find my missing jewelry
find Wes's missing cologne (he is crushed)
donate clothes

2 comments:

Mommaloo said...

bring something to practice that I can help you with...

Anonymous said...

When you finish yours come do mine! To much hurricane clutter. I have half of moms stuff in my WHOLE house!