Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Hunter Bear!

Hunter, one day when your older you will look back and want to read this so I want to tell you what a gift you have been to me and some of the many things I love about you. You have a heart of gold. You truly want to help people less fortunate than us. You still care about others feelings. Your smile can light up a room and has been my driving force for a lot of years. Your prayers humble me and make me so proud to be your Mother. I love watching you play with younger children, it is you at your best. Soccer, baseball, football, in all of them you put to much pressure on yourself to be the best; the best is when you are out there enjoying playing and still being a kid. You will have to be a grown up one day soon, too soon, and you will wish you were a kid again and those days will be too far gone. Happy Birthday Hunter Bear. Be a kid for as long as you can. Play and laugh and run around crazy (even when I have to be a Mom and fuss at you to be careful) HAVE FUN! Your only a kid once.







No comments: