Friday, September 19, 2008

How the Cow ate the Cabbage...

I will simply say, the cow is FAT! Those of you know me well will know exactly what I am talking about. Tonight was great. Hunter's football team had a float in the local homecoming parade and Morgan and I went to watch. First she took a nap. A deep sleep nap. That darling baby slept through the fire truck sirens, honking horns, and the marching band! She was just tuckered out. We ran into my cousin and visited with her a bit. While waiting to see her Bubba, Morgan decided to taste her toes! I can't believe I got a picture of a first during the act!!!! Eventually Hunter's float went by and he waved and we were ready to go. We had a great time with other teammates and their families at dinner. It is really neat to be able to get all the kids together to goof off and have a laid back dinner out with other parents.

No comments: