Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bad dream

So last night I didn't sleep much. I had a horrible nightmare! I dreamt that I was pregnant again and Wes decided that I was mean and didn't want to marry me (funny since we are already married). Ha! Apparently my subconscious feels guilty for being so hormonal during my pregnancy with Morgan. Of course when I called Wes and told him about my bad dream, he laughed and asked if I thought I was pregnant and sweetly said he would never ever leave me. Thank God I am married to the real Wes and not the mixed up version of him I dreamt about!


We have started attending a new church here in town. Hunter and I tried it last weekend with B's family and really liked it. The praise and worship is great. This week's sermon was about war, not just war between nations, but between you and those you love. He made some really great points.

Bear's team won their game yesterday. Now they are 4 wins and 2 losses. Next week is the last game of the season. I am not sure how the play offs work, but we are in them. He also had his very first Jr. High dance on Friday. He was stressed about going with out a date. I think my comment was something like, "It is a Jr High dance, not prom, for crying out loud!" I dropped him off alone at the door of the cafeteria and was sad to see my baby boy go. I was also a little nostalgic about my own Jr High dances (and how old I felt). He had a blast and danced with his buddies all night. I am sure he was acting like a fool, but he loved every minute of it and even said he can't wait until the next dance. After the dance he even mustered up the courage to call his now ex girlfriend and ask about all of the rumors he had heard during the week about her reasons for breaking up with him. Turns out she just wasn't ready for a boyfriend. He was so happy that it wasn't anything he did or said, he jumped and said, "YES!" when he hung up. I think it was a huge weight lifted off his shoulders.

Morgan is still inching around trying to crawl. What she does is not exactly a crawl but she gets all over the place. I will walk in the kitchen to get a drink and she disappears under the coffee table. Wasn't ready for that scare! She babbles on and on all day. On Thursday she had her 4 month checkup and shots. Poor baby, she was already a little under the weather and those shots just did her in. Poor me, I have had a fussy baby all week. I realized that I actually look forward to football practice where there are other Mommas ready to take her off my hands and give me a breather. Hunter is such a great helper. I just don't know what I would do with out him. I know he loves her but I also know he does it to help Wes when he can't be there.

I miss Wes so much. He is working so hard to make ends meet and continue to let me stay home. With the cost of gas, day care, and new clothes, me working out of the house is just out of the question right now. We would be paying out more than I could bring in. Besides that, I really want to be home with my babies right now while I can. Thank you God for allowing us this blessing.

No comments: