Saturday, October 25, 2008

Rant for the day...

Okay, I need to rant and then I will feel better and not be ugly to anyone. I read somewhere to remember that once you throw a stone you can't take it back. So here is me just venting...

Why don't I just tattoo a welcome mat on my back. Seriously! I must have issues with just rolling over and getting walked all over. Why is it that I am always getting walked on by those I love the most. Is is because I always come running no matter what, that I am just glutton for punishment? How is it that I can be the friend that listens and listens, but is rarely heard (Not directed at you B), the person that is told, "I don't want to talk about that, enough about your friends/problems/life, your upsetting me with that," but is supposed to sit still and listen when your ranting on and on about whomever has upset you that day and respond at the proper time or you get upset? If I respond at the wrong time you get upset and say I am interrupting. I can't win for loosing. Today, I called someone dear to me to check on her. She was very upset and blue. I try to calling when Morgan is laughing to cheer her up. So here I am working hard to get Morgan to laugh for her and she tells me to hold on so that she can watch TV. Um hello! If your busy when someone calls, let them know in the beginning and ask that they call you later. I have way better things to do than sit and listen to you watch TV!!! You see it is all about balance, give and take, respect. If you don't respect me at least let me walk away with a little dignity. I mean whats not to respect? I am a great Mother and wife (not perfect, still human), but great none the less. I am a good friend who values and holds on to her friendships for a lifetime...not just when it is convenient to me. I am forgiving, funny, smart, and try to bring everyone up and not down. So why why why do I put myself through this? Ideas anyone?

To my dear children, DON'T BE A DOORMAT! Life is too short. Be kind, be loving, and know when it is best to just walk away.

1 comment:

Mommaloo said...

I missed this blog. I'm really sorry. I love you and I'm real sorry that people are just ugly sometimes.