Monday, October 13, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY!

Having fun can really wear you out! The kids were out of school for a holiday today so I thought it would be fun to take Morgan on her first trip to the zoo. I packed up my children and borrowed a few more from Mommaloo and off we went. I make it sound so easy right? HA!!! I had to feed Morgan twice before we ever left the house, Hunter left my keys IN THE DOOR all night...we discovered this after half an hour of frantically searching, and I had to load up half the nursery because I am afraid of getting too far off and needing clean clothes or extra diapers....only because I have learned the hard way on this one. All the preparation was worth while as we had a great time at the zoo. The animals were entertaining as always. There were baby lions playing around the Momma lion with out a care in the world. The penguins while cute, smell horrible. The kids really enjoyed feeding the parakeets.




Here are a few shots that I really liked. I can't help but wonder what this conversation was about...


3 comments:

Ruth said...

We have zoo passes! Let's meet there one day! The weather is awesome for it now!!

Those Crazy Scotts said...

I would love that! Wes and I are talking about zoo passes too. What a wonderful idea. Plus, it counts as my daily walk ;)

Mommaloo said...

I LOVE those pictures!! You can borrow my kids anytime - they had a great time!!